Roleplay 2017

This is where you enter CSS. Feel free to leave a message or link.

Visitor

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:32 am

Roleplay 2017

Here we go again!

Visitor

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Re: Roleplay 2017

Ranna pulled into the docking bay of the huge space station. Shutting her ship down she sat there a moment. Was she nuts? Her dreams had been so real she had spoken to a shamaan about them. After listening to her he had suggested that they were not dreams, they were memories from another life. Ranna could feel the soul of her true love in them even though in each "dream" he looked different. So far he had been human-oid in all of them but one. In that one he had been a species she had not recognized but she knew it had been him. Something in the last "dream" had Centerpoint Station written on it so she decided to come here and check it out.

"Well here goes nothing! Techno...take care of the ship. I'm going to go look around." The droid beeped at her his acceptance of his orders. Taking a quick peak at herself in the mirror she walked off the ship.

The docks were incredibly busy. There were people of all species running around and guiding ships in and out of the area. There were mechanics that were working on other ships and cargoes being loaded and unloaded. It was busier than all of the other stations combined. Taking in the sight she headed towards the building ahead of her. Maybe someone inside would be able to trigger something inside of her. If not she would just ask for a job and see where that took her.

Ranna was pointed to the Employment office and she managed to get there without getting lost. Once inside she spoke to a woman and she was given a job as a Centerpoint Pilot.

Return to Docking Bay